The objective of campus placement is to select and hire talented and qualified candidates while they are still completing their education. The process allows the organizations to pick the required candidates as and when needed and also reduces time.
For corporates, it is a cumbersome activity as it requires a number of activities to be performed and many of the companies may not have the resources or the time that would be required in the process.
SuccessJobs Consultancy provides campus placement services for both the companies and the colleges who want to organize campus placement drives for hiring the candidates.
For reputed colleges, it is comparatively easy to get campus placement drives organized, but it is not the same for the colleges of comparatively less or low repute or relatively new colleges.
Are you looking for Consultant who can do campus placement for you?
SuccessJobs Consultancy, in short span of time, placed more than 1000 candidates in MNC and top companies. We are having our presence in Chennai. With our expertise in recruitment, we are now exploring our self in driving our self in campus placement for companies, through which they will able to view students profile and shortlist the best from a lot.
Before the commencement of the selection process, we will provide the details of the companies to the students like company profile, Job profile, remuneration part, their expectation from them. We have a good number of management and engineering colleges listed with us from all over India which guarantees to provide you the best employee for you.
A typical campus placement process involves the following processes:
- Pre-placement talk. Involves a presentation about the company, milestones, organization achievements, candidate job description and scope of development and growth, etc.
- Finalizing the educational qualification and eligibility. Companies interested in campus placement finalize the minimum educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria and conditions.
- Written Test. This is usually an aptitude test that would perform the initial level of filtering the candidates.
- Group Discussion. Purpose of this round is to assess the communication skills, personality and behavior, listening ability, leadership capabilities and other such traits of an individual.
- Technical Interview. This round evaluates the technical ability of the student.
- Formal Interview. This is usually the final round to assess the confidence level of a candidate towards the work.
- Post Placement Talk. This is done after the candidate is provided the job offer letter. The company HR or representative will provide the guidelines and joining procedure and other information to the candidate.
SuccessJobs Consultancy can take care of the complete process of campus placement for our clients and provide them the right kind of candidates for the job.